As a photographer for a jewelry and bead store for three years, I always kept my eye out for great backgrounds and styling tips from other artists. One of my favorite places to look for inspiration is on Etsy.com. If you're not familiar with the site, Etsy is an e-commerce website focused on handmade or vintage items as well as art and craft supplies. If you haven't been there yet, definitely check it out and support your local artists :) I am totally addicted! These are some of my favorite shops :)
Happy Cloud Supplies has the cutest jewelry supplies! I wish I could buy everything... actually, I probably could because everything is soooo cheap!
The next shops are hand crafted lockets--which I've recently become obsessed with.
Here are some of the more unique ones that I've found.
These are from "polarity"in New Jersey and they come with 3 magnetic interchangeable lids so you can change them to match your mood! The images are from different artists on Etsy who are featured in each listing.
Another locket artist is Rotsina Creations from Rhode Island. She works with Epoxy Enamel and Swarovski Crystals and creates the most ornate, beautiful lockets I've ever seen. Each one is so unique and detailed and you can also request custom lockets if you want.
And finally (for today!) Verbana Place These necklaces are underpriced for how stunning they are. Check these out:
No comments:
Post a Comment