Sunday, February 13, 2011

9:11 in a dingy hotel room

It looks like I'll be here for a while. This isn't the first big move that I've made, and probably won't be the last. I am 29 years old and have recently moved to Minneapolis with my boyfriend of 5 years and my 10 month old boxer pup 'Halen'. We just want to be able to afford a good lifestyle, and that was never going to happen in Seattle. It's dawned on me that as long as I continue my nomadic lifestyle, that no one will ever get to know me, and that I will probably forget all of the amazing things I've seen. I probably should do something to remember all of this crazy life.

And now for some pics!

This is my puppy Halen. He's my second dog. We picked him out when he was 1 week old :)




and here's some of photos of him looking pretty ridiculous...
LOL

Are we there yet?

using my iphone and shifter as a pillow. It was a VERY long ride.

Good night!

No comments: