Still no check, and no job. I have a fear that I may soon be homeless. I had another interview today, but it's only part time so I still would need to get something else going in order to get ahead.
My BF and I watched a show on China recently about a village where they don't use cars. Instead, they use zip-lines to get around. How cool would that be?! I could live there, and pick rice for a living. I don't have health insurance anyways, so I might as well take my chances...
Anything but this. I feel I am going to die of stress and anxiety! :( I just seem to never do the right things. Why do I always make the wrong choices? (Seriously. WTF.)
I wish I could find my place in this world. I am so jealous of people who have a hometown.
All I want is for life to just be a LITTLE BIT easier. Is that too much to ask??
I try to do the right things. I am always nice. I try to be useful. I try to care, and to love, and to be everything I was raised to believe I should be, and for what?
I don't know how much longer I can keep believing that I will be O.K.
*sigh*
All I can do is do my best to be in control of what I can.
Tomorrow I will go to the gym, and try to make my ample free time a time for self-improvement. I can also work on my digital portfolio, which I began earlier tonight (a retouching experiment) and maybe someday get the job of my dreams.
Lately I've been reading a blog called "Oh She Glows" and it's really motivating me to get off my ass and get in shape. Yeah, it's a lot of work but I know it will be worth it.
I may be poor, but at least I can be hot, right? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment